Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Power

The most interesting one was probably the way people walk out of the interview because it makes sense. People who walk slower squally have less energy and probably a worse work ethic.i can apply this to my life for when I go for a job interview and make sure I walk out with a nice stride and a looking forward and looking confident
Future plans
My future plans are to become a welder, I plan on starting out one of the local companies such as Casco bay steel or dons sheet metal somewhere like that. After maybe working there for a while maybe I will move to Canada and work on the pipe lines as a rig welder where you make 50$ an hour plus 50$ an hour for your machine and then anywhere from 100-150$ a day perdium. That would be something I would love to pursue, I love and welding and fabricating because I love using my hands ever sense I was a little kid I would tear all my toys apart and see what was inside of them and then put them back together. Even like today during welding class I got to put a new sanding disc on polisher we use and I love doing it because I get to take stuff apart. Another fun job would be doing custom manifold work with Tig welding like a lot of the stuff you see online and what not.
Presenter number one tom narcisco machining and tooling
Do you try to give workers over time, if so how much do you try to give them, who are the most likely to get over time and why.

Presenter number 2 Gevin boland food industry/service 

No comments:

Post a Comment