Friday, January 8, 2016

Graduation song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfafsllAHK8 
The reason I chose this song because I always listen to it in my car, he's one of my favorite rappers because his way of making music and the way he raps is a lot different then most rappers. This song makes me feel like everything is gonna be well ok because it's shows you can go through really tough stuff throughout high school but in the end everything will be ok. 

I had to wander, I had to go tread my own path
If you don't step through no mud well then it won't last
The years pass it's crazy how they go fast
Ask myself questions that you have but you won't ask
Like, "you don't even come home enough
Where were you when she was in the hospital, huh?
It was only us," and that's deep and yeah I know it cuts
But if it gets you, then you're weak
'Cause we were here and it ain't broken us
Still as close and stayed by her side when no one was
Like when she lost her job and everything, how broke we was
When she was sick and she needed some taking care of
A fifteen year old shouldered the weight
And when he was scared of
The worst, I know that you stayed strong
Don't say this enough
But you made me just as proud as you made Mom
Yeah, you got some anger but I don't blame you at all
I know I don't call, but you're my brother, I love you

 This is my favorite verse form the song because it relates to my life a lot from high school in general. I feel good going I got the second semester because I have good grades and I've been doing good all balaenceing stuff out. I am gonna miss high school a lot I can already tell but I will never forget all the memories made from all the experiences weather they are good or bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment