Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Chapter 19-20 the funeral

My experience  I've only gone to one, it surprisingly wasn't my moms because I couldn't fly out for it but I went to a friends funeral freshman year.yes they did because I wasn't all that sad the whole time because they talked about the good times with him and didn't really talk about the sadness of the situation. 
Chapter 19 i wouldn't have gone to the funeral to avoid blood in the water, because it takes a lot to get into the warden service and I wouldn't want to lose all of that. It would just be better not to go and just keep my job and move on with life. I would much rather keep my job because then I would need to find another job after I worked hard for everything I have and the job I have and what not?
1 "It just doesn't make any that he would want to kill that wendigo guy' shipman. If they close Rum Pond Camps and put Russel Pelletier out of business, so what? My father's had other jobs. He'll survive. He always does." "Maybe he had a different motive."
2"Look at  all these roads." I said
3 Nature will forgive humankind just about anything, and what if won't forgive I hope never to witness.
4"No," said Soctomah," but she indicated earlier that she's willing to speak to you." 
5"The fact that she she reported my dad's call-you don't tell the police something like that if you're acting accomplice."
I already knew everything about those punctuations

No comments:

Post a Comment