Monday, April 25, 2016

Dream symbols

My recurring dream is me on a boat with a Jimmy Neutron and some random people, we sail around on a boat and everynow and then we find an island that we explore and look for stuff on. Then we just keep on sailing around the ocean going from island to island looking on them. 

I think my dream is trying to tell me that I'm gonna end up going on lots of adventures wth people who love doing the same thing as me. It also might be trying to tell me to get out more and do something instead of just sitting at home. 

My dream: my mom and my brother driving around Montana just talking about random stuff the scenary is slightly macabre and old seems almost very cartoonish like old cartoony grass lands and plains that seem to go on forever, my mom is passed on in real life so it really makes the dream special, the dream makes me feel like it actually real like I'm actually with my mom driving around Montana just talking and nothing else. 


Key symbols
Driver:A driver other than yourself can represent an authority figure in your real life, someone whom you're allowing to have a say about some aspect of your life or to make decisions that affect your life direction
Feeling: The feelings of people other than yourself in your dream can represent feelings you're imagining, expecting, or fearing—especially when the person is someone you know in real life. 
Leaving someone: An ending or a phase coming to a close in your real life






My interpretation
I feel like my dream was trying to tell me that my mom is ok and that she is a better place, my seems very just normal like the way she would normally act in real life, she just seems happy and when the dream ended she didn't seem sad to see me go, I would say in tha time in my life I was very sad in general and I think my mind was just trying to tell me to be happy because that's what my mom would have wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment