Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Today's news

The most Interesting thing was the exo skeletons because that shows we are evolving into a bettter country with better technology that will really help people. But it's also cool how it can be used in and out of combat for soldiers. The best part is that it helps wounded veterans who can't walk or anything and then it helps them be able to live a more normal life and feel more independent.

Day 2
I remember when th earthquake hit Japan, I was in middle school and I remember it happening and not really thinking much of it because I didn't live there. I know there is still radiation there I read an article last night about how some of the Sharks there that have eaten the fish that are contaminated by radiation are deformed and have growths.

Day3
The exoskeleton was really cool it shows that we are evoking and it really cool how you can just do a job deep Unser water and not have to worry about the depth or anything. I find it really cool because I am a welder and that is used for under water welding which you can make a lot of money doing. It's also really cool how much exoskeletons can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment